Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Podcasts

So recently I've decided to get on board with the whole podcast thing. Honestly it's a really cool tool that I support 100%. It's like a blog only there's no reading and writing involved. I actually really enjoy the writing angle but I know that a lot of people don't get behind reading like I do. Then there's also the fact that you can listen to a podcast while you do something else. You don't need to focus all your attention on the screen. You can work, eat, drive, do the laundry, feed the cat or dog, or various other activities while the podcast plays in the background. You get all the information without the investment of your valuable time.

As you might have guessed by my overwhelming support for podcasts, I will now be posting my own right here on this very blog. I will continue to write articles and I will do quick written summaries of every podcast for an on-the-go follower. Once a week, however, I hope to upload a new podcast for your listening pleasure. The topics will remain the same: horror movies and heavy metal music. I mean, occasionally if there's something else interesting going on, I will discuss it. I try to avoid politics and religion but if it's a big enough issue I'll throw in my 2 cents. The main focus will be movies and music though. It's what I know best. It's what I find the most interesting.

Stay tuned for the first slab of audio greatness, headed your way very soon. Again, the podcasts will be posted here. Check me out on twitter. ChrisPetry89! Coming soon: video. More details on what to expect at a later date.


No comments:

Post a Comment