Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Podcast- Friday the 13th Series Part II

     Be on the lookout for my next podcast which will cover Friday the 13th Parts 5-11 and the remake. I'll post that up sometime this weekend. In the meantime I feel compelled to tell everyone to check out my twitter feed: ChrisPetry89. I know it's in the primitive stages but up until now I have resisted social media like the plague. I solemnly swear you shall not find me on Facebook! Hell, I'm not sure how many of you have discovered me here. The traffic reports for this blog indicate a decent number of viewers but nobody's commenting. So get to commenting people. Anyway, I've also written reviews for a few grindhouse classics, Oversexed Rugsuckers from Mars, Devil Doll, and Class of 1984. So be on the lookout for those in a few days as well. Next week the new Ghost album comes out and I'm going to talk about that too. The week after, the new Rob Zombie and to end the month, the new Deep Purple. Very excited about all 3 discs and I'll be on here giving my two cents as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment